I had originally ordered a table and decided to change the style 2 days later. I asked them to cancell my original order and placed my order for another table i liked.

I had already put down 115 bucks. The sales associate i had spoke with quoted me it should take about 2 weeks to receive item. I waited abd called 2 weeks and still not in. To make a long story short.

My item was ordered on April 9 and did not arrive until May 15 then to top things off the sales associate was now charging me 300 dollars more than the original price. I went in and spoke with the manager who said he would call me the folowing day by lunch time and said he would get it fixed. He never called so when i called back to confirm price change nothing had been done.

I am so upset at how long it took to receive my dining set and they would never call you back like they would say. I am cancelling my order today and gettting my money back!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments