1.3

Im down to few months to be paid off i have 70inch tv also living room set. My brother passed away no burial insurance i help pay for his burial, me and my wife went into Buddys in Marrero Louisiana we talked to Greg the new manager i gave him my last 200.00 im trying to catch up with all my bills.

My dad called me at work and said Buddys called and said we going to Patrick job my dad told them ill get in touch with Patrick to stop at your store when he getts off. The man that was talking to my father didnt hang up an he heard the gupy on phone said i hope that old *** remember to tell him. So my dad went to Buddys store my dad said so who was on the phone that called me old *** my dad is 85 years old. Ive have had Greg came to my house calling me and my wife liers my neighbor told me i was at work that Buddys came to your house and they turned my door *** to see if my house was locked.

Also my dad called me Sunday 2/17 someone called my dad and told him you was cosigner on Patrick furniture my dad i didnt cosign this is rented also told him we going to have your check garnished. Im over the top with Buddys very rude,ugly, and very very mad the way they spoke to my (85) year old dad!!!

I was told when you almost finish paying your furniture off thats when Buddys wants to take my tv and living room set back. Greg should not be a manager!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Comments