3810 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, SC 29204, USA

Well My Husband told Them To Come and Pick Up The Bedroom set between 4 & 5 pm well they didn't came until 6:38 pm on Saturday Evening and Plus they didn't even bother to call to say they will be late at all. So They Call My Husband On Today And Ask For A Pickup, But Now They Want Pick It Up Because Of Bed Bug Was On The Matters, and They left My Front Door Wide Open and Let Flies come into my house.

They Are The Poorest Store of Service That I Have Ever Seen in My Life. Now they Want To Take Somebody to court just because they can't get there stuff at all. I'm Not Working My Husband Is The only one who is working because I'm disable and I can't deal with these *** wholes at all.

And Now They Are Trying To Rise The Price Up higher For Us Too Pay and Our Payments Are Nothing but $167.00 A Month they keep jacking it higher everytime we make a payment on this Merchandise. Something really needs to be done about and I don't mean know damm slap on the wrist and just sweep it under the rugg bull, seriously something or someone is going to loose there job because of poor service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments