Norfolk, Virginia

We have had two boxsprings that have broken. On July 3 when we went in to make a payment we ask for something better than a boxspring and was told that a platform would be ordered it's been a month with no outcome to the situation.

I called up there after some time had passed and spoke with two different female employees. The first looked after I explained the circumstances to her and she said she didn't see anything; so I proceed to discribe the female that I had spoken with on the 3rd and she said a name,but don't recall what it was and told to hold on. The female from the 3rd came on the phone and I. was reasured that the platform had been ordered and the ETA would be checked.

My fiance went up there in person and was told that a truck was do to come in and they would give him a call.

There was no call ever made and we are still been giving the run arounds for something our money has been paying on. In my opion I feel it was never ordered after all we have been put through and do not appreciate all the lies and hard time we have been getting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Box Spring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments