2511 W Meighan Blvd, Gadsden, AL 35904

I live in Gadsden Alabama , and I rented a 65 tv I had it 2 days and the wall mount broke and it fell to the ground and busted. I called buddys and told them they came out and told me that there was nothing they can do and that I still have to pay, which is fine its whatever it was a freak accident but oh well I am paying for it.

But when I have a problem witmy bank and I call them and tell them that Im gonna be two days late cause my bill is due on Saturday and I had to go to the bank on Monday to withdraw money they tell me that they cant let me do that.

Okay well for me to be paying for something I cant even use and for them to tell me that they cant do anything to help me with that then why would it be a problem for me to come in and pay Monday in spear of Saturday?? And they was rude about it the manager is not helpful in anyway and he tried to make me carry it out my self when I rented it and I told him no.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Customer service, Employees dont know how deal with customers.

• management