2031 B, Hwy 15 North, Laurel, MS 39440, USA

The manager, Zay and CSR Robert, have been harassing me and very rude when they call my phone. I would have already contacted the *** Manager or another employee in the store to let them know my situation.

I always answered their calls and tried to make some kind of payment. After having a bad run in with Zay and Robert, I no longer wanted to deal with Buddy's. If the way they talk and handle their customers is the way they are trained to work as leaders at Buddy's, then I will just take my service elsewhere. After going in the store on today and Zay being very rude to me and threatening to press charges because I didn't have my full payment and said he was coming to get the merchandise today.

I stated i would bring it back Monday because i wouldn't be home the rest of the day. He go say no and on Monday he will file charges against me. Then after i questioned him about the legal way of doing things and company guidelines, he go say thats his store way of doing things. I said well i will contact corporate.

He go elevate his voice and say what did you say. I looked at him and said you will see. He go look at me in a mean way and walk off. This is so unprofessional.

Laurel store will never go upwards with him as the manager. The person that referred me is having problems with him as well. I feel like the lady thats in there need to be the manager. She's more professional and know how to operate a business.

Zay has to go. On Monday i will be reaching out to corporate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Comments