filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I have been a good and loyal customer of Buddy's for more than 4 years now. I've purchased a computer, a TV and now an air conditioner. I have two payments left on my air conditioner and we just got hit hard by Hurricane Irma. It took every spare cent to move my wife and I to a safe shelter for the storm. They called this morning and the manager of the Melbourne, Florida store (I'm 15 days late) told me he intends to take the air conditioner. These are people who have no heart or compassion. My wife is on oxygen because she has COPD and angina and taking that air conditioner would literally kill her. I have spinal stenosis and was just diagnosed with onset Alzheimer's Disease. What would you think of a company that has received more than $5,000 in payments over purchased merchandise and wanted to kill one of them over $100? If you use Buddy's then you're a @!^%() idiot!

Buddys Home Furnishings - I habe a complaint

Pre used couch spread scabies throughout my home!
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 14 hours ago.
#1420894

Buddys Home Furnishings - Money took off my card without my consent

Last week and yes they said they would call me back and never did.
5.0
I liked
  • Style of furniture
I didn't like
  • Management or customer service

Buddys Home Furnishings - Bad,,,really really Bad customer service

Bought a tv that ended up having a defect and im not satisfied with what they want to replace it with

Buddys Home Furnishings - This is the worst company

I keep calling and emailing and nothing is being done. I have a major issue that needs to be resolved.
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Oak Grove,Kentucky

Buddys Home Furnishings - Have a major problem with my store

This store has given us nothing but stress we love the products we have gotten from the store. We would love to keep them however the store isn’t willing to work with us. I found out I have bone cancer which I’m in treatment for. We want to pay and get this resolved with our losing our stuff. I’m bed bound when not in treatment so to have them take the bed wouldn’t be good.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.
4.1
Reply to reviews
They took money off my debit card without permission when I was working Friday. The store manager said I was behind and must have been on autopay. How am I behind if I’m autopay and you say haven’t heard from me in two months Yet an unauthorized payment was processed...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Buddys Home Furnishings - Complanit

try to rent and the manager would not rent to me because of previous previous personal issues and because of previous rentals I've rented before and I return the merchandise because I had medical issues and I couldn't pay it so I need to find out why I cannot rent if you are rental
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Buddys Home Furnishings - Because they have rude people

I have asked them to do something about our refrigerator since it was brought to my home. I have had $300.00 worth of grocery ruined because the refrigerator either freeze the foods in the bottom or when you adjust it , it will not cool down to keep the food good. I’m very upset because they are very rude about this and they are not trying to resolve the issue.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.
3.0
Show

Buddys Home Furnishings - Five star company.

I love going into buddys and feeling like family the staff is very nice they are polite and professional i wouldnt go any where else for my furniture but to buddys on briad river road.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27.
5.0

United States
Phone:
(866) 779-5058

Buddys Home Furnishings Products and Services

These stupid mother *** took money out my account not authorized r anything I would call and pay my bill and every time they asked me did I want them save my card info I said no so I guess they kept it on their own and ran it but I cancelled that card stupid ***
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24.
MightyBeaver
MightyBeaver

Me too. They pulled over $800 off my card unauthorized on Friday. My card wasn’t even supposed to be saved. Luckily I’ve been recording our conversations. The store manager wa...