filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I have been a good and loyal customer of Buddy's for more than 4 years now. I've purchased a computer, a TV and now an air conditioner. I have two payments left on my air conditioner and we just got hit hard by Hurricane Irma. It took every spare cent to move my wife and I to a safe shelter for the storm. They called this morning and the manager of the Melbourne, Florida store (I'm 15 days late) told me he intends to take the air conditioner. These are people who have no heart or compassion. My wife is on oxygen because she has COPD and angina and taking that air conditioner would literally kill her. I have spinal stenosis and was just diagnosed with onset Alzheimer's Disease. What would you think of a company that has received more than $5,000 in payments over purchased merchandise and wanted to kill one of them over $100? If you use Buddy's then you're a @!^%() idiot!

Buddys Home Furnishings - I have a complaint

I have a probably with my t.v. before I paid my t .v. off it went out they call they self fixing the probably a black line is dividing my picture in my t.v. I paid too much money for this t.v. for not to get any assistance.

Buddys Home Furnishings in Jacksonville, Florida - Payment

Was promised an agreement and have to pay more money

Buddys Home Furnishings - Poor Customer Service

Asked to return a dinette that was damaged. Manager stated he would not take it back bscause it was damaged. Why am I paying a damage waiver? When I tried to show him pictures of the damage, he refused to look at them and implied I was lying. Since I won't pay for the damaged dinette, he won't allow me to pay the remaining $100 on a bed that I am renting.
Show

Buddys Home Furnishings in Copperas Cove, Texas - Money took off my card without my consent

Yall didnt answer my call

Buddys Home Furnishings - Bluetooth speaker

I went to Buddy's Furniture in Liberty Texas where I live last Wednesday got a Bluetooth speaker come home had problems some of the speakers . didn't want to work brought it back all they would do is give me another one I'm fine with that they give me another one the speakers won't work again now I'm on my third one and. Sunday another speaker went out on this one the manager himself refuses to get my money back what am I supposed to do? He won't give my money back because I paid cash is what he's telling me. So now I feel like I'm getting cheated out of my money

Buddys Home Furnishings - Medical leave

I have a rental agreement with buddy's i had rotator cuff surgery on Nov 16,2018 and i'm currently on medical leave from work. I was denied my short term disability and I've applied for unemployment. I'm still working for ATS ELECTRIC but again ii'm out on medical leave until Feb 16,2019. I see my orthopedic doctor again on Feb 12,2019. Ii just need a bit more time to catch up my payments i can provide any documentation needed. ATS ELECTRIC PH# 602 943 6120. 840 N. 52nd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85043
4.5

Buddys Home Furnishings - Bed bugs

So i recieved A living room suite told that it was brand new come to find out they brought it to me with bed bugs !!! I looked at my paperwork and it says it was pre leased !!! Now nobody will find out further information for me , no money back , it’s $650 to treat my brand new home , and I’m out of living room furniture !!
2.2

Buddys Home Furnishings - Fraud

Stole money from a credit card that wasnt suppose to be on their file

Buddys Home Furnishings in Sherman, Texas - Fraud

Stole Money from a credit card they stated wasnt on file

Contact Buddys Home Furnishings

Phone:
(866) 779-5058

Buddys Home Furnishings Products and Services

Buddys Home Furnishings - Fraud

Our payment wasnt due yet and a friend of ours helped us get the furniture and they used their card and Buddys turned around and charged my friends card and took money from them.