6608 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619, USA

I have made attempts and made myself available all day on different days for buddy's on Adamo Rd to come get their furniture and TV. The stated they have been there but I got plenty of witnesses and our mhp has cameras.

They did not show up. I called multiple times and asked please come get your stuff. They told me, nope we are not, I'll call the lawyers and tell them to file grand theft against you because your trying to keep our stuff. I have lived in same address since before I rented from them and I am still at the same address.

Lease is in my name. I have even the landlord watching for them, in which I live right across the street from the office. Which is a small street considering it's a one lane mhp that is a dead in. Their is absolutely no reason to lie and threaten someone who is begging you to come get your stuff.

Today they was suppose to be out after 1pm. I had people around as witnesses that I have been home since 1030 am. Supposedly they will be out tomorrow between 10am and 11am. I will be recording that time and any phone calls.

I have documented with photos the furniture is in the same condition as it was brought. If they don't show up, I will be calling the police about the whole situation and about a certain manager that keeps threatening me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments