I had money withdrawn from my account without my permission. When I called and explained to the manager about the issue, I was told that there was a form that I signed that gave them permission to do so.

Even though they sent me a text message asking for payment. I explained to the guy that I got paid every two weeks, that was why my payments had been off schedule, his reply was, well you owe us for the week anyway. Then he said, on the following week, you owe us for two weeks. He did not listen and tried to give me the run around talking about, we will come to get the items you rented from us.

This man was rude, condescending and his poor customer service skills are something that does not hold a shred of decency.

Numerous times, I called and explained that my pay cycle had changed, there were not any note of the phone call or anything in my file. Therefore, I would not recommend renting anything from your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments