15003 Meridian E, Puyallup, WA 98375, USA

I havebeen a loyal customer to buddys for over 5 years. I hvae gotten numerous items from themincluding to comllete bedroom sets.

I went in last year today one year to the day. I wnent and got a new bedroom set. Was tokd i woukd have to wait 2 to 4 weeks for the second nights stand and the tall chest dresser. Which was fine.

Ended up waiti g a total of 6 months. And when j went in there they have the 6 minths same as cash whuch is nice. After waiting so long for the rest of the furniture. Was just continuing to make the payments every month.

I just gor off the phone with them since i told them i would be late on this payment. The manager there named paul was extremely rude and over talking me. When i asked how much have i paid total since i got everything he never asnwered me. Had to call back 3 times was finally told i have paid over $3000.00 and i still have over $3000.00 left owed on a bedroom set that said after same as cash was done would be $2000.00.

This is cheap furniture that they are trying to charge me total $6000.00. They as a company arw a complete joke. They have in the last year gone thru 20 employees. One of whom took my payments and pocketed them.

And id your 1 day late they are rude ro you. As a consumer who has paid more for 1 bedroom set then most people pay for 2 bwdroom sets i am extremely mad because i am out this money for nothing

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments