I've been with Buddy's for several years and I've paid all my stuff on time and my stuff is paid off. Their customer service is really good.

But my son bought a phone from the air against my better judgement. And he lost his job and he took the phone back and said that he lost his job and he didn't have an income. But the corner of the phone had a small chip in it. And they didn't want to take it back.

And I asked them why is he paying insurance because you charge an insurance fee what does that cover. Well they replied it doesn't cover the crack. And then they constantly call for a payment. And I told them he told you in person that he was not working and yet you keep calling for a payment.

Take the phone back. No we can't take it back unless he gets the screen fixed.

So I'm pretty sure if you didn't make a payment for 2 months said knock on the door to get the phone. So my question is when people are paying and insurance be on something they're getting from Buddy's what does it cover.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments