Pasadena, Texas

I made a 1 time payment over the phone with a guy named Xavier using my temporary credit card last week and I made payment arrangements with him also. Today, I check my account and $118 was taken out.

I never gave him or anyone permission to use that card info to make future payments. I called and spoke to Candice regarding my problem and she asked for the credit card info to put the money back but I didn't give it to her because I didn't have it on me and she should know what the last 4 #'s of the card since she knows the $$ was taken out. And I talked to a manager named Carl and I told him the same thing about them stealing from my account and he denies it and didn't try in any way to resolve the issue. Besides that payment I made last week, I had made another payment before that with cash @ the store.

Therefore, they had no reason to take $118.

I'm going to dispute the theft with my bank. As a customer, I hope you take this matter seriously.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had the exact same problem more than once! I will never do business with them again!

They are doing this to people over and over and somehow getting away with it, these are crooks.

Burnette