1201 Ward Blvd, Wilson, NC 27893, USA
3.7

Couple months ago I rent a mattress. I clld back in Dec and ask them to pick it up cause I could not afford it.

Mr. Ace Store Manager told me not to worry abt it no more and that he would take care of the bill and write it off. I have all the texts he sent to my phone and all. So I did not worry abt it anymore.

So today someone just walks in my apartment no permission it was closed but unlocked. It was Mr Ace. I had company I told him to plz leave out my house. You don’t walk into ppl house without permission.

He told me NO. So I closed the door he grab and shubbed the door . Broke my GLASS in my door and put a gash in my arm. Maintenance man of the apartment witness it.

I have proof of everything I’m telling. I need to know who do I go to. I clld another store and they gave me Regional Manager number. I clld no answer I lift message.

Something need to be done abt this Man he don’t need to be a store manager. Period.

I don’t mind returning mattress I no longer have it cause my house had to be treated for bed bugs. I had to throw everything out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Comments