5831 Highway 90, Theodore, AL 36582

I ordered a sectional couch (which appeared in the store to be new) and a 65" tv, which I saw still in the unopened box (though of course they had a display model). When they delivered the couch and tv last Saturday, the couch had a noticeable tear on the corner and the tv was out of the box and had a layer of dust on the base, so I believe they brought the display model, not the new one (new tvs don't come out of the box and styrofoam with a layer of dust).

I called the store to discuss this with the salesman I dealt with. He swore the tv was new and the couch was used and already like that. I asked if they would throw in a coffee table and end tables since the couch was torn. They said all they could do was order a new couch, which would take 4-6 weeks to get in.

Today I asked if they would refund a partial month and just come get their stuff, but they stated they don't do refunds ... so we'll just keep it for the month we've paid for and then they can have it!

And we'll make sure we warn everyone to never do business with Buddy's Home Furnishings - who tries to pass off used furniture and electronics for new. ~ Tony Hopper

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Sold used furniture claiming it was new.

Comments