I am trying to reach corporate because of Kilgore Texas buddy’s poor customer service along with their lies. I bought a leather sofa, a washing machine, a tv stand, and a recliner.

When I called on the week of September 20th to check my pay off it was 1200 I told them I would be in on the first to pay off completely. When I came in on the 1st I missed the pay off by 3 days. I understand that happens but my pay off went from 1200 to 4000 so I told them I couldn’t afford it and they’d have to come get it. It was easy to let go because I never even got what I wanted anyways.

I had a “loaner” recliner which became a loaner because the manager swore that it was brandnew when he brought it but before the delivery truck left I dumped sun flower seeds out of it and bugs were crawling on it so then I was told a brand new one would be here in 2 weeks and that never happened. They brought me a washer machine after I told them I didn’t want one unless it was brand new and the washer they brought didn’t even work, proving it wasn’t brand new like they promised. I ended up settling on a different used washer because I needed it that day. Also the tv stand I bought was supposed to have a fire place in it but that never came either.

Anyways I was willing to let all of this go and still pay of my kids bunk beds and still use buddy’s but after coming to get the furniture and me paying a 400 dollar payment on my bunk beds (the only thing I kept)on Tuesday, they took 80 dollar payment out on Friday. When I called today on Saturday to see about a refund and to take my card off auto pay micheal answered the phone. He was very rude and inconsiderate. Said his manager was at a fest downtown and he couldn’t do anything for me till Monday.

He was not sincere about his apology just wanted me to get off the phone. I also put down a 50 dollar payment on a stero that I never signed a contract on and decided I did not want and never received a refund.

I spent a lot of money at buddys and puts lot of trust in your company and I am so disappointed. I will never use buddy’s again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Comments