2902 N Laurent St, Victoria, TX 77901, USA

One of the employees, which is a lady comes to my house for payment from my older daughter, don't get me wrong she needs to pay her bills on time, but i own this house, my daughter no longer lives here. After telling her multiple times she does not live , here, she cont.

To harass me. Then after she finally leaves she says jesus is with me. And starts to talk under her breath. And say we will see.

Again im telling her to leave and she is continuing to tell me im just the owner of this home, i need to contact my daughter. First of all she should of never argued with me, it should of ended after i told her she don't live here, i don't know where she is, a simple can you please tell her we are looking for her should of ended it. I guess they don't follow HIP laws cause she cont. To tell me my daughters personal business.

Horrible place, poor management, and poor employees training. I love Aarons they are so different and there employees are properly trained.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Comments