1.6

This is the 3rd time they have charged my card(which isn’t the card uthorized for reoccurring payments) without my consent or knowledge. Yesterday I realized I was charged $200.13...why I asked...I was informed by the Columbus store that $62 was a late payment & that the other $137 was for THIS coming saturdays payment!

I tried to ask why I was being charged for a payment that wasn’t even due yet & she just tells me that the system did it and she doesn’t know...I am still waiting on the “managers Mike to call me back! This store is horrible!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Elfriede

I have the same issue with the panama city store. The 2 that's in there now kevin an nathan they are rude an dont fully explain nothing.

I returned items early even after making a payment an now they wont let me get my credit that is due.

Since tobias left this store its horrible. The customer service i would give a negstive 0 and the wualitu of merchsndise is a negstibe 0 also

I had the same problem three times with my store! They are terrible.

And when I called the manager hung up in my face and refused to answer when I called back. I do not recommend anyone doing business with them.

From the very beginning they have been awful! And they are always late delivering

Buddys Home Furnishings Reviews