326 Main St, Baker, LA 70714, USA

I had the misfortune of renting from this company in August 2016 when I was flooded. I signed up for auto-draft every month to insure timely payments.

Every month thereafter I was called and asked for a payment. On October 16, 2016 I called the office where I received my recliners to report that one was not working properly. They had taken out the $189 for the month. At the beginning of November I received a call again asking for payment.

I could not believe this. I asked the young lady calling what they were going to do about crediting the account for the chair that was not working. She asked me to hold on. She came back saying a Manager would call me.

They never did, however on 11/14/16 they took out half a payment. On November 16, 2016 they took out the remaining monthly payment. On November 4, 2016 I asked them to pick their chairs up and they did not. I spoke to the Manager Mike on 11/14/16 to find out why they took the money out of my account and never picked up the chairs or compensated me on my loss.

Again he apologized. I asked why again 2 days later they took out the payment. All he could do was apologize. I demanded the remainder payment be placed back into my account.

He assured me that he would pick up the chair the next day for me. He would discuss crediting the account. He NEVER came to pick up the chairs. I called the next day and he said he was a man short but would personally pick up the chairs.

Again he has yet to show. I want my money back, credit for October and for them to get their *** chairs. They never listen to you, they over talk you and when they don't want to hear what you have to say they put you on hold. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone.

My experience has been a nightmare. This was the first time I have ever rented anything and the last.

Had I not flooded I would never have gone this route.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Management or customer service.

Comments