Atlanta, Georgia

My husband decided to rent a living room suite from Buddys and he was paying on time until the last 2 months of the contract because of health issues and being in the hospital. So he called to let them know what was going on so he can make arrangements for the last 2 payments and we thought everything was fine .

But the account manager on normandy blvd sent the driver to our home threating to repossess our furniture knowing damn well we only have 2 payments left . Then my husband talk to the account manager again and told him he already made arrangements but he was so rude and didnt want to hear anything my husband said. So i talk to him myself and told him we will be up there to pay this furniture off because we are getting tired of getting threated by buddy's over some over priced furniture. We finally paid it off today and we will NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BUDDYS AGAIN they are rude and nasty to their customers they lost our business .

If i want to buy something else i will go to Babcock furniture store *** buddy's rental. Excuse my language...

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Furniture Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments