203 N Hutchinson Ave, Adel, GA 31620, USA

I went to another rent to own place because Buddy's treated me like I was stupid. I called them and told them that the remote to my AC wasnt working.

They told me to bring the remote to thd store. I get to the store and they laugh at me telling me Im sorry you came up here for nothing HA HA, but there is nothing we can do to help you. I was pissed off. I left.

They asked me if I was going to be in next month to make a payment. I told them no. I was suppose to be paying them a hundred dollars a month. Without my knowledge, they up my payment to a hundred and two dollars a month.

Having had enough, I took my business somewhere else where I got the same stuff that I was getting from Buddy's brand new, and the payments are cheaper. I called Buddy's and told them to get their stuff out of my house that I took my business else where. They came and got their junk out of my house. Only to call me a day later asking if I needed anything from them.

I told them that I went with another company, that you don't have anything I want or need, lose my number, and don't call me again. A few days later they called me and told me that I needed to come in and make a payment. I told them that I don't owe them anything. I said you got your junk, I went with another furinature store, don't call me again.

About two days later they called me again asking about a payment. I told them again that I went with another furinature store I don't owe you a *** thing. I had to change my phone number because they wouldn't stop calling me. Then just the other day they show up at my house, telling me they wanted me to get the stuff back that I was getting from them.

I told them I said you just don't get it do you? I went to another furinature store. How many times do I have to tell you. I said I got the same stuff that I was getting from you brand new and the payments are alot cheaper.

I said I'm calling the head office. They guy said you cant call the head office. I said I may not can call the head office, but I can call the police, and tell them that you are harassing me. The guy said have a nice life.

I said I will knowing I don't have to deal with you *** holes any more. Never underestimate the power of Google.

I got the number to the office, and I will be calling and telling them about this. They will be damm lucky if I don't sue them for harassment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Comments

#1392078

I keep calling them and telling them I don’t want the sofa set. It was cheap and too high.

I keep paying and they keep charging me whatever they want. They say they will send someone to look at the damage but don’t.

I am about to toss it in the trash. Part of it already went there anyways.