Buddy's Newco, LLC

On 08/09 an employee of Buddy's by the name of Brody went to my daughter’s home and proceed to disclose their personal finances their company while they were not present. They continued you knock on their door for over an hour after being asked several times to leave.

They returned to the home the next day and proceeded to knock and ring the door bell and knock. After an hour and my oldest daughter calling me in tears that they were going to come in her home and hurt her and went over to speak to them. I arrived and the home about 8:40pm to find 3 very large men surrounding my daughter’s home. I was very upset my youngest daughter was with me and proceed to cry scared for her safety as well.

She told me this guy is crazy mom he tried to get me to break in to my own home. I proceed to speak to him we got in to a very heated altercation and this representative for this company proceed to call my names and try to belittle me and my daughters.

As he drove off he told my daughters at least i have a home to go to. My daughters refuse to remain in their home scared of this man.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Comments