2419 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210

Took a payment of 153.00 from a card I never authorized to have on file. My payment was due May 13.If this card was set for autopay that amount should have came out on the 16th when I got paid.

It was never set up for autopay. This card was used to pay one bill and was asked not to save it on file. Your rep said ok. So how did Buddy’s get access to that card to take an unauthorized payment out today May 31.

What u did was fraudulent. I’m asking you to refund the entire payment ASAP due to fraudulent neglect. The store laughed at me and contuined to talk down upon me. That’s why I’m reaching out to Corporate.

I’ve been waiting on a call back the entire day after leaving several of messages on your corporate voicemail and I have never received any communication back. If I have to take this to court I’m willing it will certainly teach your company better business practices in the future. If I don’t receive a call back more steps will be taken to resolve this issue in the manner of my lawyer contacting you. Some people would probably walk away but it is so disheartening and illegal for companies to tell you one thing and then turn around and commit fraud by taking unauthorized payments.

There is way to do everything.

Thank you. Marc Brooks

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments