1467 Capital Cir NW, Tallahassee, FL 32303

Everything was good at first until I was almost done making payments. On September 25th my bill for my dining set and washer was due.

Which came to 249. They took the money off my child’s father card without his permission. He’s not on the account and never returned his money back. I went up there this week to get the issue resolved.

Come to find out my mom called and made a 174 payment and nothing was due but my phone bill which is only 60 dollars. So they received more money that they were supposed to receive. They finally gave his money back on yesterday so they called for the remaining paying today which is 135 but asking for 249. I told the manager Eric I’m not paying 249 when that’s not due.

He stated that all my accounts came up for renewal at the same time which was false. My dining room set and washer was due on the 25th and my phone was due on the 7th of October. He repeatedly talked over me to make himself right but said I was rude and disrespectful. When I asked to speak with someone else he said no and told me he doesn’t have to accept my payment and will come get my merchandise because I don’t own it.

Then stated if I don’t give it back a deputy will be calling me. I have called customer service and I’m waiting on someone to contact me .

249 due on September.

Was paid from child’s father card without permission.

174 paid on the on the 7th of October.

249 returned to child’s father on the11th

Tried to call to pay the remaining balance of 135 to catch payment up. Manager refused to accept payment.

249-174=75

75+60=135 not 249

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: For them to not cheat me. I don’t have free money to give away .

Buddys Home Furnishings Pros: Delevery guys are nice.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Extra money they took out, Management or customer service, Doesnt make a effort to assist customers service, Take money off of other people bank account without permission, Try to over charge you.

Comments