I've done business with these people for years furnishing my entire place. I'ts obvious they target low income or bad credit persons why they feel they can get away. I've had charges added on & should not have been, I've been called the "n" word, yelled at, & now people who get there checks on the 3rd will not be charged a late charge per corporates approval, now I get a call saying corporate changed their mind & pmt needed on the 1st or will be charged a late fee or they need auto deduct from your card, like I trust them to do this..Lol, this always happens when your almost to pay off...I'm checking with/Atty to file a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT & giving this sofa back so they can re-sale at regular price & profit by scamming, I'm Pissed & your not gonna get away with this Buddy's Esther Jones 68esthermjones@gmail Wa Fderal Way (racist) Seattle (liars) Customers contact me to add to Class Action Lawsuit

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Extra money they took out.

Comments

My husband and i despise buddys home furniture. We had our entire living room set from them.

We ran into some financial hardship and they picked up but said they would hold for the next 2 weeks. We went to pick them up just over a week later and they sold most of it "by mistake". We were close to the end of our contract and paid on time always before. We were told that they would look for another set that matched ours and we could just continue paying.

Now a month later, they say there is nothing they can do for us. In other words, we are SOL. I would like to connect with the author of this post to possibly include us in the class action lawsuit. We are not the only ones.

The reviews and complaints are massive for this company. Thank you

Amanda Joslyn