Their employees are rude and sold furniture that smelled and worn down. So when advised regarding my account they got an attitude with me and had me hold for 45 mins.

Stating their general manager will call back and didn't. Then when I asked about coming to get there merchandise got an attitude even more and became loud and even ruder with me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Comments

yeah they got rude with me too. asking me several times WHY i didnt want the furniture i rented...didnt know you had to have a reason to send it back.

When i told them ..no soecial reason ...bc i didnt want to talk finance in front of other customers...thats my business...they just kept on, and kept on...until finally i told them...THERES cockroaches coming out from under the sofa...and has been scince you guys dropped it off...and i dont want them in my house. needless to say...they said it was my fault and the sofa dont have...but they do.

I think it embarrassed them and it should have..they should be ashamed. Its pretty bad when you have to make a scene just to get your point across.

Buddys Home Furnishings Reviews