138 Market Sq, Cartersville, GA 30120
1.3

Hi my name is Ada Wilson I've called Customer Service three times to report Jodie here at the Cartersville store. I make my payments even if I'm a week late I always come in and catch up but Jodie has been threatening me she's been told numerous of times about my health condition ive been in the hospital and had an procedure done and she blew my phone up while I was on the operating table after I made payment arrangements to come in after my procedure.

I always inform her about everything but now I'm getting to the point where I'm seconds away from sending back all my merchandise because I'm tired of her threatening me when I've been with Buddies since it was homesmart and I've never had these problems. I can make my payment and leave out the store and she'll see me and she'll call me and tell me I haven't made my payment.

The way she calls me and threatens me I'm starting to fear for my life especially when she calls me after hours and I'm talking about 8 o'clock or she'll send someone to my house when I know Buddy's is closed it's getting out of hand. So can someone please call me at 678-899-7557 if I don't receive a call by Tuesday after making multiple calls I will send all my merchandise back and I'll never be a Buddy's customer again

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Reason of review: Poor Management.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buddys Home Furnishings Pros: Company when it was homesmart.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Racism and poor customer service.

• management