12016 Perrin Beitel Rd, San Antonio, TX 78217
1.5

The only reason I when back to Buddy is because of Jennifer and JJ is about the only ones that have customer service and works with customer all the that I have talk to have a chip on there shoulder.I have spend a lot of money there for your employees to talk to customer like they own the company. I have requested JJ and have got a call from him to move my contract to the Bandera store.

It is close to me the store I went to get the items was because of Jennifer only why is a big issue to move the contract from one store to another. I guess you don't wanted my service. Name is Mrs. Deleon give me a call asap over this matter (210)857-9902 or I will take my business some where else.

I am a business owner and if my employees would treat my customer bad or talk down to my customers they would not be work in my company to long or at all. Customers pay are bills not employees I don't need body to stand there and treat customers the way they want to I pay them to work with my customers.

That is why I left the last time and if I leave again I will not never go back to your store there are other furniture in town to go. Like said I went back only cause of one of your employee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Move my contract to the Bandera store in S.A.Texas.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Employees.

• Buddy s Home Furnishings