243 W 15th St, Panama City, FL 32401, USA

So it was removed the first time this morning but I'll keep posting it until this crap is resolved. Other people may benefit from this warning...

My card was used to pay a bill for an account not belonging to me. Guess that person defaulted on the bill because Buddy's charged MY CARD $294 on 9/8/17. Called and the manager reversed it after verifying I have no liability for the account. Cool.

It shows up in my account and I'm good. 4 days later on 9/12/17 it is charged AGAIN and for $250 this time. Why am I being charged again and why a different amount?? I call again and get the SAME MANAGER.

His excuse was, "oh I didn't know you hadn't seen them"... tf? What does that matter? We already established I have no liability for the account.

So then he proceeds to reverse it again and delete my info from the account... why wasn't that done the first time? The first debit, they took my rent. The second debit they took my rent (I pay weekly) and I've been waiting since the 12th to get my credit back.

The first time took 24 hours so what's really going on here? I'm getting the authorities involved because this constitutes as fraud. Someone there obviously is holding my information. I never once gave permission for my info to be saved or charged.

This time I'm posting this elsewhere since it was deleted by Buddy's moments after posting this morning. If you do business with them...

PAY IN CASH!! Upsate

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments