500 W Cherokee St, Wagoner, OK 74467, USA

After making a 1 time payment of thirty dollars Dave the store manager stored my card no. And charged it not once but twice.

Leaving me stranded in Walmart park lot with no food or gas. BYERS BEWARE THE WAGONER STOREs and STEALS CARD NO. THEY ARE GOOD LIARS . AFTER the first charge they told me my card no was deleted off there system my girlfriend gave them a second chance.

I never returned to the store. But they sure charged my card leaving me stranded in Walmart parking lot with no way to purchase gas.or food for now it’s been 3days without food. They refused to return the money.saying they credited the account . Just another lie because the money wasn’t returned.

I am a disabled WAR VETERAN on a fixed income and a tight budget.

I have health issues with my heart and the stress issues caused chest pains and blood pressure problems. Almost sending me to the hospital.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Reason of review: Unauthorized charges on my card .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Tarpon springs store did unauthorized charges to my card as well and no my payment was not late. They are thieves.