The Buddy's in midland managed by Anthony is taking my payments from my debit card without my authorization. He is an *** and I go off on them and will returning the tv which I can get at New Avenue which are better with the customers. I will be filing a police report also...

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

By far the worst incriminating company ever. Not professional, the threats NOT customer friendly.

The furniture is worn and want to charge a hefty penny for furniture that has been worn and torn, returned and displayed back for rental.

You comply with their rules and yet the threats proceed... STAY AWAY YOUR BETTER OFF USING APPS SELLING ITEMS USED...

The new people thats in buddys now are very rude and dont mind discussing your account to third parties and then threaten you witg their going to have you locked up for theft even after returning their property i will never do business with this buddys store again thats located in valdosta ga. They need to get rid of yaseen he's nasty!