2.7

Update by user Feb 18, 2017

I just received a call from Buddies telling me that because my friend sent an email complaint about how i was treated yesterday they said that from now on if I am even one day late its immediate pick up. No late fees no negotiations.

Like I'm being punished for someone elses actions that i can't control! Very poor way to treat loyal customers. I will post and tell every one to never shop here. As an internet series writer I.

Have a worldwide following and I. Will.

Not let this treatment go. Absolutely aweful service!

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2017

I rented film buddies a couch, bedroom set and a television. I make my payments and communicate if something goes wrong.

The only time that i missed a payment i was in the hospital. Then on Christmas eve my family had a tragic fire that took the lives of three children. After that i lost my job. But i got a new one within a week.

Due to my severe medical condition i can not sleep on the floor and simply asked for a few days for my new pay cycle to start.

The customer service is atrocious with threats and rude phone calls. I would warm against any one renting from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Leasing.

Comments

WordOfMouth4Change

Contact Buddy's Corporate office and explain the situation. I would ask them to help you in this tragic situation and I think they absolutely should do the right thing and let you keep the stuff for the retail cost ! Sorry for your difficulties - I wish you well.