I have never been so angry in my life i have literally been waiting on my furniture from Buddys for a month or longer. In the beginning i felt that they were considerate under the circumstances given.

I was one of the people that flooded in the baker area. I previously got a washer and dryer before the flood days after the water came. 4 months later i went in to see what they could do about the washer/dryer that was damaged or can i get another. I asked if they could replace it would they hold it until my place was ready.

They did. I also ordered a bed to go with that. However when they called for the first payment I asked did all the pieces to the bedroom set come in. They tell me that there was no bed room set on my account.

Okay i td them how much i payed and why was i being charged tbat much for washer and dryer. Long story short, She made a few account changes and i ended up with store credit. Couple weeks later. You call and tell me that a bedroom set came with my name On it.

Okay thats fine. Still cool!! Any way i skip the rest of thedetails but i will say this. They were suppose to deliver my washer and dryer last week, never got because someone wrote the wrong day down and i waited and waited.

Stiil alm on that day. But today i'm pissed. Jan21,2017 been waiting for 5hrs. Delivery was supposed to be between 2-4 pm it is now 6:39 pm nobody called not once and said the truck will be late or nothing.

I called them at 4:30 and specifically asked if i was still getting a delivery. They said yes it will be another 45 minutes. It's been 2x45minutes so where is the *** truck and where is my *** curtesy call.

The worst *** service ever!! I really want my money back to go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You have one month to get your money back take a look at your agreement. Fight for it good luck