4.6

Since the change of mangement the place has went down, rude phone calls, taking multiple payments from ppl bank accounts, threats and constant harrassment. I had purchased a sound bar and living roomset with the pervious manger never had a problem very polite and lovly staff.

For some reason he was sent to build another store which left us with the mob squad. I get off work at night i was told someone could pick up my payments because i didnt have a car. Without telling me they stopped the service i was told i could bring my tv in and computer because i was late it was 830 pm i said i could bring in the paymemt in the am. I was told no i could bring it in before they closed and them pick it back up in the am with the payment.

I asked about the pick up service he said no we dont do that anymore i said why was i told after the fact i could have made arrangements. He said no im sick of ppl not paying.

Id just made arrangements for my niece and nefews furnarals i just told them to come get their stuff and ill never come back no matter how much he calls and ask me to come back.like he did before, I wish Todd could have stayed. They give Buddys Franchise a bad reputation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Comments