326 Main St, Baker, LA 70714, USA

Guys, I really wanted to post this to share my testimony. I got a TV and a StreamSmart from Buddy's and they both worked for a limited amount of time and both went defective on me.

My 55 inch TV stopped working in November so I went to have them get it fixed. I got a 32 inch TV as a loaner TV even though I paid for a 55 inch. I was still paying for items ON TIME every week and finally paid it off. It's February and I still have not received the item that I paid for.

I feel like it is truly unfair and very inconvenient for me to suffer that much. I call the manager many times and ask when my TV is getting fixed and she says the part is still coming in.

I have been very patient with this company but I had enough and want people to know my struggle. I can't get in touch with corporate or anything to get my issue resolved because I don't feel that my TV is being fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Management or customer service, Customer service, Refused to answer questions.

Comments