503 E 6th St, Del Rio, TX 78440, USA
2.9

I was so hesitant to go and buy furniture. But i decided to go and give this place a try.

I work in the car retail business so i try to be real cautious in regards to the "fine print" in everything that i buy. Everything went well, chose a sectional, guy explained the contract, singed and took delivery> Gave about 25% down because i planned to pay it off in 6 months or less. Did the math in my head and yes! I WILL DEFINITELY PAY IT OFF IN 6 MONTHS.

After a few months of auto payments i noticed (after doing the math again) that they had still withdrawn another amount... HOW? I called and guess what? It's because i was paying an INSURANCE which they claimed explained to me right there but they didn't.

I don't buy insurance for anything. That threw off all my math because only part of my payment was going to the actual debt (So there's my NO INTEREST) Now im over the 6 months period and will end up paying almost twice of what the originally cost was. Really Bad Experience.

They went to check my furniture (since i was unknowhingly paying for insurance i told them about the issue i had with it) They haven't contacted me since then. BAD, JUST BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments