2.0

Texas here, Just wondering after reading all these comments left for you to "read" if it phases you one bit of being an actual human being on taking care of your customers? Your company is in a very dire need for training for your employees.

From their customer service to delivery. After paying for my 2nd television here with buddy's i am done with your company. You are a very sad excuse of a living being. I see all these people sending in their complaints and not one representative has tended to any of their issues or concerns.

Just to let you know that I have bought and paid for my livingroom sectional, 3 pc livingroom table set, my faux marble tv stand, lamps, etc from your company. Broderick at the Almeda location in houston, Texas has caused me to cease any further purchases from Buddys. As you can tell I have purchased almost an entire household and I was even recommending my residents at my apartment complex to get from your store. As of today I will inform them to look elsewhere as well as I.

Was very interested in 2 new beds for me and my son gladly i found a place and are being delivered today. Thank you, no thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Customer service, Management or customer service.

Comments