702 S Quintard Ave, Anniston, AL 36201, USA

The manager Danny is very rude and has made threats to my husband for our payment being late. We ALWAYS pay our payments and the manager before this one worked with us due to my husband being in construction and work is slow at times but we always made our payment.

I do not care for Danny and at the moment will be returning our furniture and going somewhere else due to the service of the manager. Danny the manager came out to repo our furniture while we was not home and backed into my driveway knocking over my mailbox and flattening out my paperbox and did not leave a note or call to let us know or anything we found it that way when we got home and our neighbors seen it happen when we called to find out we was told it was Danny the manager who had came out and when we said something about it was told all we could do was come into the store and make a complaint. All we asked was to replace mail and paper boxes for what they cost us. He should not be a manager at any store or work around people.

He does not care about his customers. Regina Stephens

Product or Service Mentioned: Buddys Home Furnishings Manager.

Preferred solution: Would consider letting the issue with the mail and paper box go if they will let us put our payment we are behind on, on the rears and keep our merchandise, Washer and Dryer. Or would like a payment of $80.00 for the damage to my property. .

Buddys Home Furnishings Cons: Manager danny.

Comments